Permanently reduce your unwanted hair, for a smooth carefree sleek look. Sleek Laser offers superior technology that safe, fast, and effective hair removal treatments.
Effective Unwanted Hair Removal
Only about 10-20% of the 900 to 1000 hair follicles found in one square inch of skin are in an active growth stage at any given time. Therefore, multiple sessions are necessary to achieve the desired results. Typically, 6-10 treatments on the body.
In addition to having less hair after each treatment, you will also decrease the number of ingrown hairs while help preventing razor heat bumps and irritations. The treated area of hair will also become finer and lighter giving you smoother skin.
You can end the exhausting process of removing unwanted hair. If you are still plucking, tweezing, shaving and waxing to remove unwanted hair, imagine not having to prepare for a day at the beach with your permanently, wonderfully smooth bikini line. Men, get rid of that unwanted back and shoulder hair. Start your sessions today and be ready for summer!
Still, Have Questions?
- A gentle technique that eliminates undesirable hair
- Smooth and silky looking skin
- Large bodily areas treated quickly and effectively
- Minimal discomfort
- No razor burns or bumps from ingrown hair
- Replaces waxing, electrolysis and razors
Typically, it takes an average of 6-10 sessions about 4 weeks apart for the sessions to produce optimal results. The number of follicles active during each treatment determines how many sessions will be necessary to effectively stop hair growth. Other factors may include skin and hair color, age, weight, ethnicity, hormones, diet, medications, metabolism or stress. Dark hair with light skin will respond the fastest typically averaging 6-8 treatments. Lighter hair like red or blonde with dark skin will average 10 treatments for maximum results.
Perhaps, hair follicles in a dormant state during the initial series of laser treatments may eventually become active and need to be eliminated with a simple touch up treatment. Hairs that grow from these follicles are often finer in texture and lighter in color.
You may experience redness and mild tenderness in the treated area shortly after your session. This does not interfere with normal activities and will usually subside within a few hours of the session. In rare cases, redness may last longer, but will still be mild and temporary. Around 3-10 days after your treatment, hair will surface from the treated follicles looking like new growth; however, hair is beginning to shed. You can use a loofah or soft washcloth to help remove the hair as it falls out.
Yes, to ensure optimal results and safety, please:
- Do not wax, pluck, or bleach your treated areas between sessions (shaving is okay).
- Do not expose the treatment areas to direct sunlight. Do not use tanning beds at any time during your laser treatment intervals. (Please use sunscreen daily if the areas to be treated will be exposed to sunlight).
- Do not apply any products on the treated areas of your skin except sunscreen if you will be outside. Avoid Retin-A®, alpha-hydroxy acids, glycolic acids, astringents, etc. (You may wash gently with soap and water, but do not rub or scrub the area for several days following your treatment).
- Do not pick or manipulate the skin in the treatment areas.
The Laser will add heat to your skin. Avoid activities that add additional heat to your skin 24-48 pre and post-treatment.
Yes, laser hair removal is not recommended for those clients who:
- Are pregnant
- Have diabetes
- Have a history of skin keloids as they may be prone to scarring after any skin trauma including laser treatment
- Have used Acutane® (Isotretinion) in the past year
- Are actively using photosensitive medication
- Have an active infection or history of herpes simplex in the area to be treated
- Have a history of skin cancer
- Have been tanning within the last couple of weeks
- Sun burn
Large Area: Lower Legs, Upper Legs, Brazilian Bikini, Manzilian, Buttocks, Chest, Abdomen, Back (Scapula to waistline), Shoulders (Scapula to base of neck, across the shoulders), Full Face (Five areas of the face- see areas under small area below. Choose any five)
Medium Area: Underarms, Happy trail (naval to top of bikini line), Back of neck, Front of neck, Feet (includes toes), Hands (includes fingers), Face (Three areas- see areas under small area. Choose any three), Extended Bikini, Breasts
Small Area: Regular Bikini, Fingers, Toes, Face (one area upper lip, chin, cheeks, sides of face, brow, or forehead), Areola